I write my thoughts to get stuff out there.  My calling is to create new moments of understanding for people, which I manifest through writing, cooking, art, but mainly coding.
My interests are:
- Personal cultivation
- Tech (AI, Web dev)
Find me on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Github.
Subscribe via email.
- Llama from scratch - a brief tutorial on how to implement a paper and debug your model.
- michina - continuous natural language monitoring and testing framework.
- waller-project - experiments inspired by Bostrom's Superintelligence to create a small intelligence explosion.
- syntopica - Chrome extension that syntopically connects your Notion to your browser - towards a totally customized, contextual web. Built at AGI House Hackathon. repo
- agents.blue - learn prompting interactively, in <10 minutes
- Compliance Agent: A LangChain Conversational Agent that checks for compliance before executing the action.
- Hootdoogs: Find food between you guys
- Moire: I love the Moire effect. Definitely want to outfit it with some sexy Perlin noise later.
- Wobegon: I wanted an easier way to listen to "A Prairie Home Companion."
- Dynamic Language Models for Exploring Early Modern English Texts (1473-1800) - Yale Statistics Senior Thesis (2019)
 Inspired by Charlie Meyer's blog, thanks for the push!